The Management Model implemented at TECNOPLANO satisfies the Fundamental Concepts of Excellence.
In 1966 we started an activity that was emerging in an innovative, structured and rationalized way.
We systematically update our methodologies in an innovative way to the evolution of local knowledge and realities, promoting the permanent and adequate training of our staff in a process of continuous improvement.
We manage, plan, execute or supervise some of the most relevant Projects, accumulating experience and reviewing our Processes.
Our business is focused on Knowledge, Innovation, Continuous Improvement and in our Customers.
We understand that there are no two equal Projects and no equal goals in any two different Customers.
That is why:
We prepare our Services in complete harmony with our Customers, their objectives and their specific requirements. We approach each new Customer with energy, enthusiasm and open mind, with the desire to jointly and flexibly develop the best solutions adding value.
QUALITY, ENVIRONMENT AND SAFETY POLICY OF TECNOPLANO, S.A.
- Consistently meeting the needs and expectations of its Customers and other relevant “Stakeholders”;
- In fulfilling the Legal, Regulatory and Normative Requirements (Quality, Environment and Safety Standards), fundamental factors in the pursuit of a reference and excellence image, namely with regard to the High Quality of Services Provided and to add Value to Customers and the Company;
- In the rigorous implementation of the Risk Management mentality in Services, dissemination of “Lessons Learned” and the exercise of “Good Practices” by all Employees;
- In a practice of Continuous Improvement of the Management System and labor productivity;
- Protecting the environment and the safety and health of workers and third parties against existing risks;
- In ethics, respect for people and fairness of treatment;
- In the personal and professional realization of the Boards.
QUALITY POLICY OF TECNOPLANO BRASIL
- Consistently meeting the needs and expectations of its Customers and other “Stakeholders”;
- Compliance with the Legal, Regulatory, Regulatory and Contractual Requirements, fundamental factors in the pursuit of a reference and excellence presence, namely regarding the Quality of Services Provided and adding Value to Customers and the Company;
- Rigorous implementation of the Risk Management mentality in Services, dissemination of “Lessons Learned” and the exercise of “Good Practices” by all Employees;
- Quality Management System Continuous Improvement Practice.
Organic growth with sectoral and geographical diversification and talent development.
Improve and increase the skills for the personal and professional fulfillment of our staff and customer satisfaction.
Differentiation through best practices
Overcome adversity and create value
Pragmatic creativity to satisfy customers and open new markets
Use knowledge with appropriate skills
Determination in achieving the goals
- Business-Economic, Financial, Social and Environmental Sustainability;
- Clients satisfaction;
- Add value to services rendered;
- Conduct commercial activity sustained in creative, credible solutions and with respect for Quality, Environment and Safety at Work.
As a “Knowledge Economy” company, TECNOPLANO carefully selects its employees with high technical and management qualifications, and with behavioral requirements. TECNOPLANO additionally provides External Training to its employees through Specialization and Postgraduate courses and has implemented Internal Training Actions specific to its activities.
To retain and capitalize the knowledge acquired “on the job” by the various teams, TECNOPLANO created mechanisms for the treatment, systematization and sharing of knowledge. Thus, it can be said that the accumulated experience is a real advantage and can be an asset for future endeavors.
TECNOPLANO also promotes training for third parties, in collaboration with other entities and institutions, namely, the Order of Engineers, the Order of Architects and the Association of Alumni of FEUP (Faculty of Engineering of the University of Porto).